Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dressed for Success

How do you look most mornings at 10:00 a.m.?  How do your children see you each day?  Are you ready for the job that you have to do?  Are you dressed for it? 

Here are two articles that I read long ago and I remember them both often.

Dressing to the Shoes by Flylady
I have been doing this for years and it makes a big difference in feeling ready to go.

The View from Childhood by Charlotte Siems
I would also say that you can look cute and put together in a cute pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and some tennis shoes.  The point I got from her article is to fix your hair, put some make-up and earrings on, and look nice.  Don't wear stained, dingy looking clothes just because you might get spit up on.  I do have a cute apron and use it daily.

One more thing.  You are never fully dressed without a smile.  It might sound cheesy, but it is true!  A smile is always the most wonderful accessory to make you look and feel your best.

No comments: